The Employment Exchange enrolls the Un-employed youth to assist them in getting Employment opportunities. Based on their Educational qualification, age, caste and registration seniority , their names will be sponsored against the vacancies notified.
District Employment Exchange:
It deals with candidates of SSC to Graduation, B.Ed., T.T.C., Diploma , I.T.I and all Language Pandit training Cources , Computer & Typing courses and all Certificate courses passed.Online Registration: From January, 2018 on wards total Employment Registrations and renewals along with additional qualifications are done in online portal only for the convenient of unemployed youth.
Overview of Employment Services implemented in Employment Exchanges:
- Registration of unemployed youth of district according to their qualification
- Render employment assistance to job seekers.
- Assist employers in recruitment of personnel by sponsoring suitable registrants.
- Furnish information on unemployment and also employment trends to the planners.
- Render vocational guidance to employment seekers and students.
- Motivate and assist unemployed youth in taking up self-Employment ventures.
- Collect information from employers about their future man power requirements, assess the availability of required personnel and submit that information to Directorate and DGE&T, New Delhi.
- Undertake occupational research and make available career literature to students and job seekers.
- The District Employment Exchange enforces “ the Employment Exchange (COMPULSORY NOTIFICATION OF VACANCIES) ACT, 1959” in the territorial jurisdiction of the district, for the purpose inspections of employer’s records are done regularly.Non-rendition of prescribed statistical returns is also considered as an offence and compliance ensured.
|No. of Establishments in Public sector||Employment in Public||No. of Establishments in Private sector||Employment in Private sector|
|Sl. No.||Qualification Name||SC||ST||BC||OC||Total|
|3||GRADUATES (like B.sc,B.A,B.Com..ets)||1992||462||4024||1172||7650|
|6||SGBT(like Secondary Grade/Assistant Teacher)||83||23||98||25||229|
|10||LCE(like Licentiate in Civil Engineering)||17||0||28||9||54|
|Sl. No.||No.of candidates||2018||2019||2020||Up to june,2021|
This office has been conducting Job Melas with Private Companies and placing the unemployed youth in Private Sector. The details of Job Melas and Placements are shown below:
|Slno||Job Melas||2018||2019||2020||Up to June-2021|
|1||No. of Job Melas conducted||15||10||3||4|
|2||No. of Candidates Attended||1670||1309||584||850|
|3||No. of candidates placed||299||205||76||32|
• Due to Covid-19 pandemic in the Year 2020 and 2021 few Jobmelas are conducted
The Chairman & District collector ,Dist Skill Monitoring committee, Khammam has constituted under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal vikas yojana (PMKVY 2.0) Scheme with Dist,Employment Officer as Secretary/member and with 4 other members In the PMKVY Scheme free training programmes are conducted in various courses at PMKVY training centers .to un employed youth . Till date in 25 batches 750 students are trained and In PMKVY 3.0 scheme present 2 batches are running.
The Government have accorded permission to restore lapsed cards of unemployed youth whose age is below 45 years shall be done on or before 31.12.2021 vide GO R No 249, Dt:10.05.2021 is implemented and till date 180 lapsed cards restored
|Slno||Name of the Person||Designation||Contact NO||Office Address||Mail ID|
|1||Sri K.Sreeram||District Employment Officer||9849557187||District Employment Exchange, R &B Quarters Khammamemail@example.com|
District Employment Officer